Cochranetown

Welcome to CochraneTown. You can visit for your daily dose of non-important material. Basically a spot for me to throw down some of my daily events and interests. Come back any time and let your comments be seen.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Ok so, its been about a year since I have updated due to the fact that all the free time I have had in the past 2 weeks has been spent sleeping, or studying for exams. I wrote the finals for A+ hardware and A+ software this week, and wow let me tell you I could have wrote them without studying......BECAUSE OUR STUDY SHEETS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE EXAMS......bitter.........Anyway, this week was an especially bad one.....
First was the exams. I'm pretty sure that I passed both, but didn't do nearly as well as I have been.


Second, the NEON went into the shop for a brand new steering rack...and......$820 later she drives like she's brand new again....Thank you D-M Repairs for a job well done.









The day that I paid for my car repair, I was informed by my current employer that my future is not bright. I am being replaced by an internal employee, and might I say that the timing on this one was just swell!!!! Not only did I just drop over $1000 on my car, but hey.........ya thats right, Christmas is in 4 weeks......AWESOME.....so I was told that they would keep me around for an extra few weeks so that I would have a paycehck coming in, but theres nothing like having the finding a job stress during the holidays, and its not like everyone has already done their Christmas hiring.......... So I am very much so looking forward to my trip to Florida with the lovely Julia Gulia and her family to just get away.......So I just got some pics tonight from my buddy Lee, who owns a power scooter......You know, the ones you see Grandma and Grandpa Johnson riding around on the roads with the orange triangles on the back. Multiplebeers+power scooter= hours of fun......The pics area a little dark because nobody was in any shape to be artistic or accurate with a digital camer. Anyway, just thought I would share my week with you, and it looks like I may have more time in the near future for updating my blog.....Too bad I don't get paid for it......Thanks for visiting Cochranetown.....Call again.......

2 Comments:

Blogger Styeiles said...

Yes!! Finally a Cochranetown post...haha...dood don`t feel bad I just payed a shitload of cash to get my altanator fixed....good to hear she`s up and running again though..u should apply at teletech...they hire part-time go to (www.hirepoint.com)to apply

2:24 PM  
Blogger CochraneTown said...

thanks bro. I will probably take you up on that one after Christmas....that way i can gain some call centre experience too

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home