Cochranetown

Welcome to CochraneTown. You can visit for your daily dose of non-important material. Basically a spot for me to throw down some of my daily events and interests. Come back any time and let your comments be seen.

Saturday, November 12, 2005


Determination.......Thats what its all about.....So I entered into week 2 of my school/work life. I must say that I am quite proud of myself for keeping the drive alive....I'm beat like a redheaded stepchild, but I'm still givin' er....Passing tests, doing projects, all that good stuff....Luckily the border was closed down on Thursday night because our Customs agents were bitchy about not carrying guns. That gave me a chance to catch up on some labs. I haven't had much time to add to the blog except for on weekends. It sucks, but I'm a busy boy...........SO not a whole hell of a lot happened this week due to the massive workload, but I did happen to come across a few links A La Paul Barnes......I give 100% credit to Paul, who gave me something to pee my pants about at work with these puppies.....The duelling Icons, Wacko Jacko, and The duelling banjos

So to that, I will leave you and hopefully have some more stizzuff for you tomorrow. I make my coaching debut tonight for Julia Gulia's hockey team against the woolwich mennonites........Kinda want to take some pics but that might be frowned upon.......until tomorrow....


By the way, I am thinking of holding an annual leg volleyball tourney........all interested, apply here:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home