Cochranetown

Welcome to CochraneTown. You can visit for your daily dose of non-important material. Basically a spot for me to throw down some of my daily events and interests. Come back any time and let your comments be seen.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Wow.....busy week, and from here on in it'll be even busier. So a few things happened this week in Cochranetown.....First, I failed the first part of my A+ certifications.....major bummer but I'll pass next time. Second, I got a full time job at Ryder Logistics doing paperwork and data entry. This job will see me going to school from 9-3, and then to work from 4-12. I should be a zombie by the end of week 1 or 2. The work isn't that difficult though, so it shouldn't be too bad. I'll be working by myself pretty much so tunes will help get me through. Kinger, hook me up with some suggestions. You too Chris, I usually trust you guys when it comes to the tunes.....Thirdly, my parents moved out of their house last weekend, and all this week. They have been living in the same place for 25 years, so it was a long and hectic move. Bittersweet really, but my parents will be happier in their new place. For those who care, I will have pictures in the next couple of days. So its Friday night, I just got home from work and I am gonna hit the books and prepare to study for next week's 2 tests.........On a musical note, if you're into mellow tunes that will depress the shit out of you or just relax you, then I suggest checking out The Neverending White Lights. Pretty much a collaberation band who include everbody from Raine Maida to Dallas Green of Alexisonfire.......Even the dude from 311 does up some slow jams. Great tunes, and I will leave you with that.....Until next time, I hope you enjoyed your stay in Cochranetown......Peace out!


P.S I would like to give a shout out to Bard, who finally graduates from Western tomorrow. Its been a long haul buddy but congrats and good luck with building your fryer grease powered bus.........and finishing your bathroom....hahaha

2 Comments:

Blogger Styeiles said...

Wow.....lots going on...too bad about the A+....join the club...sounds like your becoming like me when i was in Westervelt....no life...school then work.....but hang in there its only 6months

10:13 AM  
Blogger CochraneTown said...

Thanks for the encouragement bro. Ya man, it's gonna be interesting but I'll keep at 'er.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home