Cochranetown

Welcome to CochraneTown. You can visit for your daily dose of non-important material. Basically a spot for me to throw down some of my daily events and interests. Come back any time and let your comments be seen.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005


Word!!!! So it's been a while, and I haven't had much time to update, but here I am on Wednesday night. I have decided not to go to school tomorrow because I need to get some much needed studying and homework done. I started my new job at Ryder Logistics on Monday and am quite fond of it. Its not the greatest job in the world but it keeps me busy and pays decent. I have my own office where I sit and listen to tunes all night while doing paperwork. During off time I can do homework, surf the net, or whatever. Its pretty much the most laid back job I have ever had, but there is alot of work. So my parents have finally completed the month long move. Our house has been vacated and they are starting to settle in niceley to their new Condo. Here are some pics of the finishing touches on the old house at 575 Creston.














As you all know Monday was Hallowe'en. Well...... I missed it because I was working till midnight. Fortunately for me, I had my sister Vicki take some pics of my nephew, Noah. I gotta say, he's the cutest little pumpkin around. Even if his hat doesn't match his outfit. Does he look 15 months old??? Ya thats what I thought.....He's gonna be a big boy just like his popps!!


















On a musical note, I have been loving the new Dallas Green album, The City and the Colour. Check it out if you have the chance. Also, I missed the coveted Prison Break on Monday so I'm hoping my brother in-law taped it for me........fingers crossed. Well, back to the homework scene for me, thanks for visiting Cochranetown.......call again...... Why do town signs say that???? Call again........shouldn't it be come again??? dah well whatever....Peace

8 Comments:

Blogger Styeiles said...

Wow...good ol 575 Creston has been retired eh...shitty..i remember hanging out there...eating sunflower seeds...and throwing footballs at satellite dishes!

11:39 AM  
Blogger CochraneTown said...

hahaha the good old football and satellite days......no wonder that thing crapped out. I hit many a golf ball at her too.........

5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool pics - definitely the cutest pumpkin around - 'course I'm a little biased. :) I'll visit Cochranetown again sometime - what a warm welcome!

8:16 AM  
Blogger CochraneTown said...

hmmm.....this must be........VICKI!!!!! Cropper? whats that about?

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cochrane Town sucks. Halloween is over.

6:07 AM  
Blogger CochraneTown said...

we can't all be engineers and work 9-5 every day. Go collect some water samples and charge double the mileage....lol

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, it's summer 2006 and there isn't anything new on site - what's going on!!!! Don't you think you should update about your new job, smarty pants??

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea,
Update your site loser.

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home