Cochranetown

Welcome to CochraneTown. You can visit for your daily dose of non-important material. Basically a spot for me to throw down some of my daily events and interests. Come back any time and let your comments be seen.

Monday, October 24, 2005


So tonight we will finally get to see what is going on in the world of PRISON BREAK.
This has got to be the best show on TV, ever since the creation of CSI. CSI is a great show, but it just doesn't bring the intensity that Prison Break brings. Every episode is an adrenaline rush that lasts for about an hour. If you haven't seen the show, then crawl out from under the rock you are staying in and explore the prison break world. You won't be disappointed I promise.
So in other news....tomorrow is the first part of my A+ certifications. In order to pass, I need to score a minimum of 515 out of 900 marks, which is a 57%. Sounds easy right? not really, probably one of the hardest tests I have ever taken. I've been doing some practice tests and the best I have scored is 84% which isn't bad. The actually expect you to score higher on the practice test in order to pass. An 84% was a fail, so really I don't know what to expect on the test.....Wish me luck

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK ERIK!!!!!!!!!!

7:47 PM  
Blogger CochraneTown said...

thank you my dear

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

erik.. yer always wrong.. Arrested Development and Lost are the best shows on tv. fool. hahah

8:42 PM  
Blogger CochraneTown said...

I would say that thos shows are good also Mikey......just not the same. Have you even seen Prison Break?

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you should skip prision break tonight and do some actual studying. filling in the answers on the practice test with your books open as a reference, doesn't count. kinga, i hate to break it to you but lost kinda sucks dude.

6:21 AM  
Blogger CochraneTown said...

hahaha, words of wisdom from the engineer...Thanks pal, although Prison break occurs during study break, and there are no books to open for the practice test. it is timed and it is a computer program.....we can't all be engineers dude

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home