Cochranetown

Welcome to CochraneTown. You can visit for your daily dose of non-important material. Basically a spot for me to throw down some of my daily events and interests. Come back any time and let your comments be seen.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005


So apparently, we will no longer be able to buy new Tea Party CDs...Its a bummer because I really like the Doors, and nobody covers the Doors quite like the Tea Party......anyway, it's wednesday night and I have decided to skip school tomorrow to study.....It's bad I know, but its for a good cause right? Friday night I am going to my first CFL game in Hamilton. I don't follow the CFL that much other than the Grey Cup, but it should be good. Everybody who is a sports fan should try to get to each sport at least one. Nothing will ever compare to the Bell Canadian Open though...Thanks Hunter....and thanks for the Ti-Cats tickets too. You are truly my sports hook-up. I think you really need to work on the Leafs tickets though.....Anyway, we'll post some footy pics when they are available...

4 Comments:

Blogger Styeiles said...

Damn....The Tea Party is no more....boo hoo!!

9:45 PM  
Blogger CochraneTown said...

I know man.....such a tragedy! I wonder who will be next?? Nickleback? one can only hope.

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate Tea Party, however Nickelback is a whole nother evil.

10:12 AM  
Blogger CochraneTown said...

hahahaha.....Nickelback rules buddy. I don't know what you're talking about....LOL pure joke. You either love 'em or you hate 'em. Mostly everybody I know hates them, except for Pfeif diggity

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home