Cochranetown

Welcome to CochraneTown. You can visit for your daily dose of non-important material. Basically a spot for me to throw down some of my daily events and interests. Come back any time and let your comments be seen.

Friday, October 21, 2005

























So this blog wouldn't be a blog without me mentioning at least one thing about the LEAFS. They are currently on a 4 game win streak without the beloved Mats. At the beginning of the year I will admit that there was SOME doubt in me that the team would do fairly good. But for the most part I was keeping the hope alive. I must say I am very impressed with the play of Eric Lindros. I guess it really makes a difference when you want to play for a team, which he has wanted to play for the Leafs for some time. On the other hand, I think its time for Quinn to bite the bullet and get rid of Aki "pylon" Berg. The guy is garbage. I don't know the exact stats, but I'm sure that he has the worst +/- in the league. Anyway, I hope they can keep it up. As for the NHL as a whole, I am impressed. As a hockey fan, i truly think that this is some of the best hockey I have seen in the longest time, for regular season. It reminds me of the 80's, even though I was young, I remember how high scoring the games were, and how fast paced and open it was. Good Job NHL. Feel free to make all the negative comments you want. be sure to leave the name of your favourite team for comebacks though.



Now, onto more important things. When I showed my girlfriend Julia this blog, she wondered why I hadn't mentioned her. Well here ya go baby. As you may or may not know, my girlfriend's name is Julia Churchill. She is everything to me. Apple of my eye, Soulmate till I die, you name it. Whatever I have done in the last 3 years Jules has supported me 100%. She has helped me out in so many ways its ridiculous. She is smart, witty, loving, caring, focused, cuddly, sporty, fun, mushy mush mush mush. I could go on forever. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Oh, and she's pretty good in the corners too. Quite the little hockey player. Oh, and to top it all of, she's quite the looker. So for all that know her, you know she's special to me, and for all that don't, you know now. I love you Jules, and this will probably be the last mushy thing posted on this blog, other than the day I drop down to one knee. That will definitely be an update.

9 Comments:

Blogger Styeiles said...

leafs are doing better than my Oilers who lost again tonight to the damn Flames :-(

12:42 AM  
Blogger CochraneTown said...

its ok pal....there's still time. Your oilers need a goalie...You can't win with a brutal goalie

4:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate leafs fans.

12:10 PM  
Blogger CochraneTown said...

I hate Kinger!!!!!!!! NO I DON'T PAL....give me a hug

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like hugs. You stupid leaf fan. I like cocker blogs. hope to enjoy my stay here. one question? why is nir.com not part of your links. No respect.

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice blog you have here. rock on, cochranetown! and thanks alot for your advice.

1:25 AM  
Blogger CochraneTown said...

Meant no offence boy scout, hope none was taken. Just a tip...Micah you dumbass, the respect was given.......check out now i remember is a link.....You have to read!!

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the lovely words...but for the record I never asked why I wasn't mentioned. I love you too and that definitely will be an update, b/c the answer is yes....how is that for mushy stuff on this 'blog' of yours.

4:45 PM  
Blogger CochraneTown said...

hahahahah

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home