Cochranetown

Welcome to CochraneTown. You can visit for your daily dose of non-important material. Basically a spot for me to throw down some of my daily events and interests. Come back any time and let your comments be seen.

Saturday, October 22, 2005





So, here it is Saturday night and I am home by myself. LOSER!!!! anyway, took some time to assemble a new desk, which really isn't all that great but we won't get into it. Last night I attended my first CFL game. Hamilton Ti-cats vs Ottawa Renegades. Overall it was a pretty good experience. The brought out the biggest Canadian flag I have ever seen. It was massive as you can see in the pic. Lots of great plays and huge hits kept my attention..........the cheerleaders were just disgusting though.......................hasjdfghasjkdhliesdlklask.......Sorry, just had to clear my throat there. At halftime we were treated to John Ellison, which is for those who don't know, the gentleman who wrote the song "some kind of wonderful". He sang it and was pretty good. Anyway, it was a chilly night but worth it. Thanks again to Kelly Hunter for scoring the free tickets.Well that's it for tonight, the Leafs lost and I'm feeling just generally negative and uncreative. Hopefully I will have something more interesting for you tomorrow, so until then.....thanks for visiting Cochranetown...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think i'll tell kell to stop getting you into sports events....yeah...that sounds good!!

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home