Cochranetown

Welcome to CochraneTown. You can visit for your daily dose of non-important material. Basically a spot for me to throw down some of my daily events and interests. Come back any time and let your comments be seen.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Good day folks!!!!! So last week was bad news week. This week is looking good so far. First of all, apparently I was dead wrong about both of my exams. I thought that I had bombed both of them, but as it turns out, I rocked an 89% and an 85%.....Pretty solid marks I must say.......

Secondly, in 4 weeks time I will be on my way to Orlando Florida.......Spending 10 days with Jules and her family in a rented house that holds a games room complete with foos ball, pool, darts and card tables for poker....Also with the house comes a pool and hot tub combo. Solid. For 3 days we will be touring Disney where I will be meeting up with Mickey and his crew for the first time.....Also during this time I will be attending Cirque fe Solei, and playing a round of golf or two with Howie (Jules' dad). Coming back on the 8th of January, I will be flying for the first time ever.......STOKED....I just hope these dudes aren't piloting my plane......

Oh and last but not least....My LEAFS are on a two game win streak.....Which in reality should be 3 but they got robbed of a for sure goal on Friday night.....Brutal!!!! Anyway, stop in soon for another update......Thanks for visiting Cochranetown......call again

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are everyone's leafs buddy, and the streak is over.

6:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

leafs suck.

7:15 AM  
Blogger CochraneTown said...

ok there kinger, lets not compare them to the senators........how many years has Toronto given Ottawa the opportunity to golf early??? watch what happens when hasek gets bored with his team and "pulls his groin" for the umpteenth time. Bye bye senators

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude make sure you get a window seat on the way there if you can. Your gonna love the take off man!

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home