Cochranetown

Welcome to CochraneTown. You can visit for your daily dose of non-important material. Basically a spot for me to throw down some of my daily events and interests. Come back any time and let your comments be seen.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

So this is an idea of how I feel. Workin the 6 pm - 6 am shift has beaten the shit out of me...Lol. Its not too bad but at about 2 O'clock you hit a wall. A concrete wall thats main purpose is to knock you the $%^@ out. Its 2:48 in the am right now and I have just awoken from a half hour nap which really didn't help. I don't know if i slep, and don't know what time i went in our cme out of the "first aid" aka "nap" room...lol. Anyway, enough about that.












To my second topic of today......The Leafs. So it looks as though I have to pick another team to cheer for this year in the playoffs. That team looks as though its going to be the Calgary Flames. I think this would be a good year for the Leafs to do up the whole "rebuilding" stage that teams go through every couple years. Only I think they should call it the dismantling stage. Clean house from top to bottom keeping only McCabe, Kaberle and kids like Stajan and Wellwood. So this blog doesn't make too much sense tonight because I think I'm half asleep so I will leave you with a funny pic......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home