Cochranetown

Welcome to CochraneTown. You can visit for your daily dose of non-important material. Basically a spot for me to throw down some of my daily events and interests. Come back any time and let your comments be seen.

Thursday, February 23, 2006


Holy shizzle....Its been so lizzle since updated the blogizzle!!!! Lot of stuff has gone on over the past 4 months, but I won't fill you in on all of it. First of all, I am finally done with school. Although it was only a 6 month course, things got a little boring about 3 months into it. I know Chris will back me up on this one. 20 minutes lessons and then a 4 hour work peried = waste of time and money! Secondly, I am the newest employee of Research in Motion. For those of you that don't know what RIM is, they are the the people who brought blackberry into the world. I start there on Monday, February 27th and am very excited about this opportunity. I feel like I's gonna be all growed up. I'll be moving to the Waterloo area this summer which I'm pretty stoked about too. I think change is good, and this will be a huge change. Kinger, fire up the Xbox buddy!!! So anyway, I look forward to a new career and finally making some money. Thats the thing that sucked the most about school was being broke....It hurt! Anyway, I hope to get back on top of keeping this blog up to date so I will update soon. peace out y'alls

1 Comments:

Blogger Styeiles said...

Welcome Back

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home