Cochranetown

Welcome to CochraneTown. You can visit for your daily dose of non-important material. Basically a spot for me to throw down some of my daily events and interests. Come back any time and let your comments be seen.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Good Day!

So another weekend shift at good old RIMjob. Weekend days are slow because not too many people are working, but weekend nights are just about 10 x worse. So it looks like by this time next summer I will be cruising around on one of these babies. Nothing is definite as of yet but my brother and I are negotiating a deal with eachother that will suit both Parties. I can't wait!!!














In other news, its looking more and more like I will be watching any team but the Leafs in the playoffs this year as they lost to te Bruins in a shootout last night. 1 point needed to be 2 and they couldn't pull it off. It hurts really, but it backs up the clean house theory that I have.

So if you're at work reading this and you have a little time on your hands, check out these links that have killed a bit of time for me. Some are just stupid, and funny while others are pure genius..


Levers

Penguin Arcade

Just dumb

Fish Eatin........Great!!!

Anyway, I'll be back soon with some more great time wasters.... Peace out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home