Cochranetown

Welcome to CochraneTown. You can visit for your daily dose of non-important material. Basically a spot for me to throw down some of my daily events and interests. Come back any time and let your comments be seen.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005


Welcome to Cochranetown!!! This is my first Blog so bare with me along the way. This is also my first post obviously so I will make it short and sweet. Thank you Christopher J for giving me the idea to start this. Your Blog is money, especially the pics of the dude in the orange SPYES shirt........I don't even remember it being taken. Did I down that many pints?? Oh well, good times. Anyway, I will update this as frequently as possible, and hope you all enjoy it.



Ps, I'm a fan of the self pic......I get bored easily, so be prepared........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home