Cochranetown

Welcome to CochraneTown. You can visit for your daily dose of non-important material. Basically a spot for me to throw down some of my daily events and interests. Come back any time and let your comments be seen.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

So I finally did it! I joined back up to Good Life. how could I not? I pay $252 for a year's membership, and am reimbursed $186. This means I only pay $66 for a gym membership.....$66 To go with this membership I bought myself an ipod shuffle. Just the cheap one that hold 120 songs which is good enough for my 30 minute workouts....lol.. baby steps. I hope to go at least 3-4 times a week, and with the gym being directly across the street from work, it makes it super easy to go at lunch time for a workout.

<-----------------------------------By the way, isn't this guy a stud????








Last night marked the beginning of the NHL Playoffs with The Ottawa Senators at home to the Tampa Bay Lightning which ended with Ottawa walking all over Tampa and taking a 1-0 series lead with a 4-1 win. OTT leads, 1-0
Game 2: @ Ottawa
Sun., 4/23, 6 p.m. ET, CBC, OLN


The Detroit Red Wings were at home to the Edmonton Oilers and were able to take a 1-0 series lead when Kirt Maltby scored in double OT to give the Wings a 3-2 win.
DET leads, 1-0
Game 2: @ Detroit
Sun., 4/23, 1 p.m. ET, NBC, CBC


The Calgary Flames started off with a 2-1 OT win over the Anaheim Mighty Ducks to take a 1-0 series lead,
CGY leads, 1-0
Game 1: @ Calgary
Sun., 4/23, 9 p.m. ET, OLN,CBC


Last but not least the Nashville Predators were at home to take on the San Jose Sharks. Nashville won 4-3 to take a 1-0 Series Lead
NSH leads, 1-0
Game 1: @ Nashville
Sun., 4/23, 1 p.m. ET, NBC, TSN



-R.I.P Leafs

I'll leave you with some time wasters to waste some precious time if your bored

Light Bright

Turtle TV

Super Mario



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home