Cochranetown

Welcome to CochraneTown. You can visit for your daily dose of non-important material. Basically a spot for me to throw down some of my daily events and interests. Come back any time and let your comments be seen.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

The 2006 Masters tournament has just come to a close with a 2nd Green Jacket going to Philly Micks!!! Congratulations to PhilMickelson on winning his 2nd Green Jacket today by 2 strokes over Tim Clark. Phil started the day leading the tournament and never looked back. Tiger had the chance to be in close contention but missed eagle attempts on to holes. It just makes me want to golf................................I can wait till Tuesday though when Kinger and I will be competing at a random course in Cambridge.
1Phil Mickelson-7(70-72-70-69=281)F
2Tim Clark-5(70-72-72-69=283)F
3Tiger Woods-4(72-71-71-70=284)F
3Chad Campbell-4(71-67-75-71=284)F
3Fred Couples-4(71-70-72-71=284)F
3Retief Goosen-4(70-73-72-69=284)F
3Jose Maria Olazabal-4(76-71-71-66=284)F
8Vijay Singh-3(67-74-73-71=285)F
8Angel Cabrera-3(73-74-70-68=285)F
10Stewart Cink-2(72-73-71-70=286)F
11Mike Weir-1(71-73-73-70=287)F


All in favour of having our own little "Grey Jacket" or other coloured jacket tournament sometime this summer let me know. We can grab a Value Village jacket or something and play our own tournament.


Do you ever come across something on the internet that is just a little bt messed up and you think to yourself....."Who thinks this stuff up?" Well while surfing at work today I came across "The Hotel" Mangled! I don't know who thinks of this stuff, or why but they do and they throw it on the internet for all to see. Check it out for yourself here and enjoy......Or......Whatever you get out of it.

9 Comments:

Blogger Styeiles said...

Phil sucks...I want Cochrane to take home a jacket one year!

5:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CochraneTown Rules

5:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erik...you have a blog! I hope you don't mind me reading it from time to time. I can't comment on sports, but ewww...I always hated that picture of John Lennon and Yoko Ono! If you see enough naked bodies in your lifetime, you really do adopt an appreciation for clothes. Keep writing. It's entertaining!

6:50 AM  
Blogger CochraneTown said...

Of course!!! There's always room for comments from any of the Neiles clan. Ya John Lennon's nono part is not all that appealing, but it is definitely an odd selection for an album cover. Come back any time mrs. N.


p.s. Thanks Dewbs

4:04 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Eric...Nice blogspot! Anyway, just thought I would send you a hello. I went to that hotel Mangled site.....thats messed up!! Where do you find this stuff? anyway Ciao.

3:49 PM  
Blogger CochraneTown said...

LOL, the hotel mangled site. believe me, I just kinda stumbled across it. I have a toolbar on my browser called stumble that takes me to random sites....that was one of them

3:20 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Hey, Phil and Gilbert told me that Julio, Jay, Rob and the twins are meeting up in Toronto on the 29th. I'm heading there too. You should come!!

3:48 PM  
Blogger CochraneTown said...

Thats a possibility! I have alot of stuff going on that weekend but I'll see if I can't fit some T.O in

3:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home