Cochranetown

Welcome to CochraneTown. You can visit for your daily dose of non-important material. Basically a spot for me to throw down some of my daily events and interests. Come back any time and let your comments be seen.

Monday, June 05, 2006



Today, June 5, 2006 marks the 25th year of the Julia!! Happy birthday honey. Tonight we will be sampling some of London's finest in wine and food at the Tasting room in downtown london. After dinner we will be heading back to my place to watch game 1 of the Stanley Cup final on the 106" tv. Gotta love having a girlfriend who is a hockey fan..LOL





Let the battle begin! So apparently I was wrong about who would make it to the magical 2 weeks I like to call the Stanley Cup final. the Edmonton Oilers fought through a battle with the Anaheim Mighty Ducks to win the series in 5, while the Carolina hurricanes took 7 games to rid of the Buffalo Sabres. This has probably been one of the best NHl playoffs I have seen in a long time minus the garbage penalties that are being dished out on a nightly basis. Especially the phantom calls that are ruining the flow of some games. Anyway, I am making my official prediction that is Dwayne Roloson stays as hot as he's been, the Edmonton Oilers will be the 2006 Stanley Cup Champions!!!........in 7 or less...lol


Pumped! Saturday I picked up my ticket for Band of horses!! I will be attending the show with Neiles, Grohl, Kinger and Kelly. Should be a good time at Lee's Palace in Toronto. Would like to check out some more shows this summer one being edgfest. If anyone is down let me know!












3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just dropped in to check it out and say hello - don't you have anything else better to do??? Like cut your sister's grass or something??

11:25 AM  
Blogger CochraneTown said...

Haha, ya thats right!! I'm home enough to cut the grass too...haha. Thanks for coming by though

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home