Cochranetown

Welcome to CochraneTown. You can visit for your daily dose of non-important material. Basically a spot for me to throw down some of my daily events and interests. Come back any time and let your comments be seen.

Sunday, November 05, 2006




Well....There are officially 12 days until I become a married man......There's no turning back now....Just kidding. I am completely happy with my decision. Although Julia has done almost 98% of the planning, it is still one of the most stressful times in a man's life. 5 days from now I will be having my stag party which should be a shit show. I've been told I will be pushed around in a wheelbarrel by the end of the night. If you haven't been contacted to join in on the festivities, give myself or my brother-law mike a call. You can call me for the number...859-0697

For now, I will leave you with the shtuff I have come across on my almost finished run of nights. 3 more nights and I have 6 days off!!


Check out "The Phone"

Here's a little game. Kinda like choose your own adventure. Draw the path for the dude to get to the path. Stupid and boring but if you are not doing anything at work you will find time for it.

Check this guy out. Full band by himself. Sounds like old school Atari at some parts

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha thats normal tho dude. Its the woman's wedding, all you have to do is show up.

10:16 AM  
Blogger CochraneTown said...

haha, so true. i have found that out dude.

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home